36.1 F

Remember Ireland’s Irish Pub?

For many years, the building which now houses Frank & Marlee’s Restaurant and Piano Bar, was named Ireland’s and was owned by the late John Tidwell, former Chief of Police at Ole Miss. Pool, cold beer and football telecasts were the usual fair. Frank and Marlee’s has added a menu and the location just off The Square continues to be popular.

photo Frank and Marley, Formerly Irish Pub

Most Popular

Recent Comments

scamasdscamith on News Watch Ole Miss
Frances Phillips on A Bigger, Better Student Union
Grace Hudditon on A Bigger, Better Student Union
Millie Johnston on A Bigger, Better Student Union
Binary options + Bitcoin = $ 1643 per week: https://8000-usd-per-day.blogspot.com.tr?b=46 on Beta Upsilon Chi: A Christian Brotherhood
Jay Mitchell on Reflections: The Square
Terry Wilcox SFCV USA RET on Oxford's Five Guys Announces Opening Date
Stephanie on Throwback Summer
organized religion is mans downfall on VP of Palmer Home Devotes Life to Finding Homes for Children
Paige Williams on Boyer: Best 10 Books of 2018
Keith mansel on Cleveland On Medgar Evans