Ole Miss sororities were ranked No. 1 in the nation of most attractive sororities by SororityLyfe.com.
Around the SEC, Alabama was selected eighth and Missouri placed in the Top 20.
According to HottyToddy.com contributor Steve Vassallo, Ole Miss sororities have enjoyed a great reputation for several generations primarily due to the degree of professional emphasis that goes into all aspects. Here are seven of the primary reasons for the continuous national accolades.
1. Attracting the best and the brightest. The emphasis on grades and academics has never been higher.
2. Personal presentation. Young ladies at Ole Miss definitely know how to dress and present themselves at their best for all occasions. Grove, football weekends only enhance this image.
3. Physical fitness. It’s impossible to move around Oxford without seeing sorority ladies jogging, exercising and basically staying in shape day or night.
4. The houses themselves. Sorority Row and Rebel Drive feature some of the most beautiful (and largest) of the sorority houses in the United States. With the new ADPi house joining the flock this coming year and Alpha Phi the next, the image of sororities on the Ole Miss campus will only get stronger.
5. Non-stop social and philanthropic activities. Ole Miss sororities are known for their fundraising focus and general philanthropy emphasis. They are constantly striving to make a positive difference in society.
6. Communication and networking skills. Ole Miss is known for excellence in this area and the Ole Miss sorority members are as well versed in this discipline as any campus in America.
7. Worldly and sophisticated young adults. Our young ladies are well traveled with the university encouraging internships abroad as well as domestically. It’s not uncommon to come across Ole Miss graduates who were active in a sorority throughout the US including places like the resorts of Colorado, Washington, D.C., and New York City, in just naming a few.
We could go on and on, but anyone who has ever visited the Ole Miss campus fully understands why rankings such as the one this week are expected. It’s hard to be humble when you’re the best, however, maintaining that status is a continuous mission. We can be grateful to all involved in having the Ole Miss sororities highlighted in such a positive way. Hotty Toddy, ladies!
Steve Vassallo is a HottyToddy.com contributor. Steve writes on Ole Miss athletics, Oxford business, politics and other subjects. He is an Ole Miss grad and former radio announcer for the basketball team. In addition, he is a certified economic and community developer and currently, a highly successful leader in the real estate business with Premier Properties of Oxford.You can contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 985-852-7745.