58.7 F
Oxford

Rebels Call to Action: Last Day for Fan Voting

image003-3
The latest voting results from the csopavoting.com website as of 10:25 a.m. CST March 5.

Stefan Moody and Shandricka Sessom are both finalists for the C-Spire Howell-Gillom Trophy, and they need your help. College basketball fans must cast their vote for the best men’s and women’s player in college basketball in Mississippi by 8:30 a.m. Sunday, March 6.

Dave Miller, senior media relations manager at C-Spire, said, “We need to encourage Rebel Nation to participate in the fan voting today. Moody is starting to make a late charge after trailing Q Weatherspoon most of the fan voting period.”

Because Moody trails Q by slightly more than 200 votes, Miller said fan voting is crucial at this point.

“It counts for a weighted 10 percent of the overall award,” Miller said.”The other 90 percent is comprised of sports writers and editors from print and electronic news media who cover college basketball in the state.”

image004
The latest voting results from the csopavoting.com website as of 10:25 a.m. CST March 5.

Although Sessom has continued to hold a slight lead over MSU’s Victoria Vivians throughout the voting on the Gillom side, Rebel fans need to continue their support to push her over the top.

Miller said, “It’s easy to vote. All fans have to do is go to the csopavoting.com website, register and then they can vote up to three times daily. My suggested call-to-action would be vote all three times for each player if you’re a Rebel fan and get your family and friends who support Rebel Nation to vote three times as well.”

Here’s you call to action Rebel fans. Get busy casting your votes!


Randall Haley is the social media editor and a staff writer for Hottytoddy.com. She can be reached at randall.haley@hottytoddy.com.

Most Popular

Recent Comments

scamasdscamith on News Watch Ole Miss
Frances Phillips on A Bigger, Better Student Union
Grace Hudditon on A Bigger, Better Student Union
Millie Johnston on A Bigger, Better Student Union
Binary options + Bitcoin = $ 1643 per week: https://8000-usd-per-day.blogspot.com.tr?b=46 on Beta Upsilon Chi: A Christian Brotherhood
Jay Mitchell on Reflections: The Square
Terry Wilcox SFCV USA RET on Oxford's Five Guys Announces Opening Date
Stephanie on Throwback Summer
organized religion is mans downfall on VP of Palmer Home Devotes Life to Finding Homes for Children
Paige Williams on Boyer: Best 10 Books of 2018
Keith mansel on Cleveland On Medgar Evans
Jason Teal on SASI Demands UM Admin