1. Inspect the Yokna Sculpture Trail.
2. Visit the Confederate Cemetery on the Ole Miss campus.
3. Bowl or play arcade games at Premier Lanes.
4. Practice your golf swing at the driving range.
5. Shop and dine on the Square.
6. Hike or bike the Whirlpool Trails.
7. Tour Cedar Oaks.
8. Attend Ole Miss football game and celebrate in the Grove.
9. Hang out, picnic, relax or walk at a park.
10. Tour the historic buildings the Ole Miss campus. A UM audio tour podcast is available online.
11. Watch a movie at one of the Malco theaters.
12. Attend a lunchtime workshop at the public library.
13. Take your picture in front of the red telephone booth on the Square.
14. Tour Rowan Oak, William Faulkner’s home.
15. Take the Walk of Champions.
16. Support Ole Miss sporting events. Attend a game: football, volleyball, soccer and more.
17. Visit Faulkner’s grave at St. Peter’s Cemetery.
18. Go geocaching.
19. Participate in the monthly Oxford Art Crawl.
20. Attend an event at the Gertrude C. Ford Center for the Performing Arts.
21. Star gaze from the UM campus Observatory.
22. Visit the pumpkin patch at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church.
23. Dig for treasures at the local thrift stores.
24. Wander through the antique and market stores throughout town.
25. Take the Oxford Historic Homes Tour.
26. Attend an event or take a tour of the Lyric Theatre.
27. Tour the historic Burns Belfry Church.
28. Feed your inner child with a bag full of candy from Holli’s Sweet Tooth.
29. Pick up a good book to read at Square Books,Square Books Jr, or Off Square Books.
30. Take your own walking tour of haunted Oxford landmarks.
31. Sing with the Oxford Civic Chorus or the Ox-Appella.
34. Walk the Bailey’s Woods Trail.
35. Take a look inside The J.E. Neilson Company, the South’s oldest department store.
36. Make friends with a Realtor. You may want to buy a home or condo for football weekends.
37. Sit with William Faulkner on his bench on the Square.
38. Enjoy locally roasted coffee from Highpoint Coffee. Drive by their roasting facility on Hwy 7 S with your car windows down and catch a whiff of the fresh roasting beans.
39. Play Frisbee-golf at the UM Frisbee-golf course.
40. Learn to horseback ride at the Oxford Equine Center.
41. Attend a performance at the Powerhouse.
42. Take a class through Communiversity.
43. Enjoy a performance of the Oxford Civic Chorus.
44. While the trees are changing colors walk the Tree Trails Tour. Maps are at the Visitor’s Center.
45. Join the Tallahatchie Toastmasters.
46. Hire Rebel Pedal for a Pedi-cab ride around the Square.
47. Attend an on campus lunch lecture.
48. Cheer on the locals at the Christmas Parade.
49. Support the Oxford Chargers and the Lafayette Commodores by attending a high school football game.
50. Invite your friends to town and show them around.
List reprinted with permission courtesy of Eileen Saunders, REALTOR® with Tommy Morgan
2092 Old Taylor Road, Suite 101, Oxford, MS 38655
662-404-0816 | 662-234-5344