38.7 F
Oxford

Transformer Ignites Fire at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium

Video from the Daily Mississippian

The Oxford Fire Department responded to a fire at the Vaught-Hemingway Stadium Thursday afternoon.

According to Fire Chief Joey Gardner, the fire was caused by an electrical transformer and firefighters arrived on the scene at about 3:45 p.m.

The fire was located under the canopy on the west side of the stadium.

The fire was out by about 4:15 p.m. and no injuries were reported.

Garnder said two fire engines and three fire stations reported to the scene.


Staff report

Most Popular

Recent Comments

scamasdscamith on News Watch Ole Miss
Frances Phillips on A Bigger, Better Student Union
Grace Hudditon on A Bigger, Better Student Union
Millie Johnston on A Bigger, Better Student Union
Binary options + Bitcoin = $ 1643 per week: https://8000-usd-per-day.blogspot.com.tr?b=46 on Beta Upsilon Chi: A Christian Brotherhood
Jay Mitchell on Reflections: The Square
Terry Wilcox SFCV USA RET on Oxford's Five Guys Announces Opening Date
Stephanie on Throwback Summer
organized religion is mans downfall on VP of Palmer Home Devotes Life to Finding Homes for Children
Paige Williams on Boyer: Best 10 Books of 2018
Keith mansel on Cleveland On Medgar Evans