LP Field, like all other NFL stadiums, adopted new policies this season regarding what kinds of bags can be brought into the stadium. To prepare Rebel fans for the Lincoln Financial Music City Bowl, here is the official LP Field Bag Policy:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) may be carried into the stadium.
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- Any hand-held item and persons will be subject to visual inspection; ticket holders refusing such search may be denied admittance.
- If stadium security determines, in its sole discretion, that a bag or parcel is too large, fans will be asked to return it to their car.
- Still cameras and binoculars will continue to be allowed. Video cameras, coolers, ice chests, cans, bottles, weapons,fireworks, strollers, umbrellas, banners and any type of noisemakers are all prohibited.
To view the full LP Field Policy Manual Click Here.