Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Today's Weather: Bring an Umbrella Tonight if You're Going Out

UnknownToday’s forecast for Oxford and the surrounding areas is scattered thunderstorms through the afternoon going into the night-time hours, according to the National Weather Service in Memphis, Tenn. The chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Then tonight, thunderstorms will continue early and the chance of rain is 40 percent.

84,459FansLike
20,500FollowersFollow
14,100FollowersFollow