The Ole Miss Athletics Department has released the results of its 2013 football gameday survey and its improvement plan for the Rebels’ upcoming 2014 season.
“Fan experience is at the forefront of the sports world and we are constantly monitoring fan needs to improve in strategic areas,” Athletics Director Ross Bjork said.
“Over the past four years, these surveys have provided invaluable data for identifying areas to improve in our gameday experience,” said Michael Thompson, senior associate AD for marketing and communications. “Overall fan satisfaction at our events is paramount, and we are committed to maintaining our status as the best gameday in college sports.”
The survey response was significant and allowed the data to be segmented into three seating areas: general seating, premium area seating and student seating.
The results provided information on customer satisfaction as well as the importance of specific elements of the fan experience.
Notable improvements for the 2014 season include:
– Brought in John Currence, world-famous chef and restaurateur, to consult on concessions and catering area elements.
– Created three customer service kiosks to assist patrons throughout the stadium.
– By the second home game, all concourse restrooms will have play-by-play audio to keep fans updated while away from their seats.
– C Spire has installed a state-of-the-art WiFi system throughout the stadium (free beta testing with fans for the first two home games).
– Added 22 new concession points of sale on the West side of the stadium.
The complete survey report and all improvements for the 2014 season can be viewed here.
Courtesy of Ole Miss Sports Information
Ole Miss Announces 2013 Fan Experience Findings
10 09 23 Caleb Warren Ole Miss Football
Lane Kiffin Bye Week
10 03 23 Dayton Wade Ole Miss Football
10 03 23 Trey Washington Ole Miss Football
10 03 23 Ulysses Bentley Ole Miss Football
10 02 23 KK Deans Press Conference Ole Miss WBB
10 02 23 Yollet McPhee McCuin Press Conference Ole Miss WBB
10 02 23 Snudda Collins Press Conference Ole Miss WBB
10 02 23 Jeremy James Ole Miss Football
10 02 23 Daijahn Anthony Ole Miss Football