The Board of Aldermen will have a meeting tonight at 5 p.m. A list of the agenda is as follows:
1) Consent Agenda: Multiple housekeeping items, from training, resignations and new employment openings.
2) Christmas Parade: Consideration of Monday, December 7, 2015, by the Lion’s Club.
3) Party at The Pavilion: Second reading and public hearing for catering alcohol consumption at events at Pavilion, similar to Power House and Conference Center.
4) Skipwith Cottage: Consider transfer of the Skipwith Cottage to the Historic Properties Commission.
5) Oxford Farms: Preliminary consideration/approval of Oxford Farms, Phase III at 102 Farm Drive.
6) OPC: Presentation of the OPC Quarterly Report.
7) Mayor’s report