As National Signing Day is unfolding, 24 recruits (as of 10:52 a.m.) have signed to play for the Rebels in the fall of 2016, but eight more recruits are already in class.
Shea Patterson, QB, was the first 2016 recruit to commit to Ole Miss and is already enrolled in the university. Patterson is joined by seven other recruits already taking classes this semester.
“This is shaping up to be the biggest day in OM football history,” said Steve Vassallo, contributor to HottyToddy.com and Ole Miss Class of 1969. For a complete list of recruits click here.
Eight Recruits Enrolled at Ole Miss Pre-Signing Day:
1.Shea Patterson Quarterback from Brandenton, Florida – 5-star who is arguably best quarterback in USA
2. Benito Jones Defensive Tackle from Wayne County – 5-star force who has unlimited potential!
3. Charles Wiley WDE from Stockbridge, Georgia – 4 stars
4. Gabe Angel Tight End from Cookeville, Tennessee – 4 stars
5. Eli Johnson Center from Oxford
6. Greg Eisworth Safety from Grand Prairie, Texas
7. Donta Evans Linebacker from Lawrenceville, Georgia
8. Myles Hartsfield Safety from Great Barrington, Massachusetts
Emily Newton is a staff writer for hottytoddy.com and the editor of Experience Oxford magazine. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow HottyToddy.com on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat @hottytoddynews. Like its Facebook page: If You Love Oxford and Ole Miss…