With the holiday season in full swing here in Oxford, Christmas events are kicking off.
Around the Square, Oxonians can see a display of lights and wreaths decorated for Christmas. If you are looking for family fun activities this season, here are Visit Oxford’s 13 Things To Do This Holiday Season in Oxford:
- Oxford Tree Lighting on the Square: Nov. 24, 2017
- Milk n Cookies with Santa at St. John’s Catholic Church: Nov. 28, 2017
- Amal and The Night Visitors & Handel’s Messiah at the Ford Center: Dec. 1, 2017
- Holiday Art Market at the Powerhouse: Dec. 1-3, 2017
- Pop-Up Choir a the Powerhouse: Dec. 2, 2017
- Holiday Village at the Ford Center: Dec. 1-15, 2017
- Holiday Marketplace at The Jefferson: Dec. 1-2, 2017
- Santa’s Workshop Family Activity at UM Museum: Dec. 2, 2017
- Holiday House Tour at North Lamar: Dec. 2, 2017
- Oxford Christmas Parade: Dec. 4, 2017
- Parade After-Party at the Ford Center: Dec. 4, 2017
- Holiday Ornament Auction at the Powerhouse: Dec. 7, 2017
- Oxford Civic Chorus Performance at Nutt Auditorium: Dec. 10, 201
Savannah Woods is the Lead Social Media Intern for HottyToddy.com. She can be reached at email@example.com.