These fun, drop-in workshops for toddlers and a parent/guardian will be offered on alternating dates at the Powerhouse and the University Museum.
Cost: $5 per family for each drop-in session
Pre-registration is not required.
All classes are on Tuesdays from 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
AT THE POWERHOUSE:
Learn to create with local artist, Andi Bedsworth.
- Feb. 11: Josef Albers Inspired Square Collages
- Apr. 8: Space Sculptures
- May 13: Super Hero Paper Dolls and Masks
The Powerhouse is located at 413 South 14th Street. For more information, visit oxfordarts.com or email email@example.com.
AT THE MUSEUM:
Be inspired to make art based on Museum artifacts and exhibits.
- Feb. 25: Building Time: “House and Home” Exhibit
- March 25: African Instruments
- April 29: Art and Science: Pendulum Painting
The University Museum is located University Ave. and 5th Street and open Tues. – Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Closed every Sunday and Monday and University Holidays.
Visit the University Museum on the web, museum.olemiss.edu, and follow them on Facebook and Twitter.