Some are unique and some are practical, but they’re all great for those little extra gifts you need to stuff into those stockings hung-by-the-chimney-with-care. Some of our Hotty Toddy readers helped us out with their best-loved treasures they always like to include in their Christmas stockings. Maybe this list will give you some last-minute ideas.
The 12 Favorite Stocking Stuffers (in no particular order) of some of our Rebel readers:
1. Socks and underwear: you can never have too many, especially considering how many socks it takes to keep your dryer full.
2. Movies, candy and headphones; just about anything that can fit in the stocking that’s childproof: For those who have little ones who just aren’t old enough to grasp the concept of waiting until Christmas Eve or Day to tear into them.
3. Gift certificates: (one of my favorites) you can’t go wrong with pieces of paper or plastic that you can trade in for cool stuff!
4. Lip gloss, lip balm, candy and perfume gift sets broken apart: gift sets broken apart? What a neat idea.
5. Batteries: a perfect stocking stuffer! Whoever remembers to actually buy batteries to go along with all those electronic gifts and toys?
6. Money: I definitely would like to be a recipient of that stocking.
7. Lifesaver Book: a set of lifesavers stashed away inside a box that’s shaped like a book, you get a story and satisfaction for your sweet tooth.
8. Hair brush, hair clips, pony tail holders and a compact mirror: the ultimate tween girl stocking.
9. A writing journal, funky pens, pencils, erasers, notecards, stamps and a spiral drawing pad: all useful and a great way to get someone started keeping a journal.
10. Recipe cards: a selection of someone’s favorite recipes, handwritten and placed in a decorative box. Old-fashioned idea and very welcomed in this day and age.
11. Scented candles: a multi-assorted array of votive candles that can set even the surliest of moods right.
12. First-aid kit: just because you can never find an adhesive bandage for your finger when you need one.
And there you have it – the 12 favorite stocking stuffers of some of our Hotty Toddy readers. If you’d like to send us your own list, please do – the more choices we have, the better our stockings can be stuffed!
Have a great Christmas!
Angela Rogalski is a HottyToddy.com staff reporter and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 12 Last-Minute Stocking-Stuffers of Rebel Nation
Ole Miss head coach Lane Kiffin on Kentucky
AJ Finley 9 19 22
PRESSER Lane Kiffin 9 19 22
09 12 22 Lane Kiffin Press Conference Ole Miss Football
OHS Charger Loop
Jaxson Dart Ole Miss Football
Ole Miss Football Lane Kiffin Press Conference 8-29-22
08 22 22 Dayton Wade Press Conference Ole Miss Football
Lane Kiffin Monday Football Press Conference
08 17 22 Miles Battle Press Conference Ole Miss Football